|Job Profile ID: 114 / TTI-15-005|
|The Export Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative’s, main responsibilities are related to the input of all export bookings, contact directly with customers, prepare and issue daily/weekly booking reports, and all other related duties.
• Communicate with our customers via e-mail and phone
|• Answer questions regarding schedule, container loading, appointments and any changes/updates to the bookings
• Ensure that customers are aware of the required export paperwork and deadlines for our shipments
• Co-ordinate with other departments such as load centering, logistics, equipment control and pricing to make sure we have the proper information to communicate to our customers.
• Apply for hazardous approval through Hamburg Sud system
• Update daily/weekly customer service and sales reports as need it
• Contact specific customers and offer our services to persuade them to work with us and our principal(s)
• Negotiate and maintain rates, contracts and any other conditions to ensure customers use our services
• Analyze with sales/pricing; statistics, competition and market conditions
• Liaise with Principal, agents and clients daily
|• Post secondary education or related transportation/logistics industry accreditation preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, good computer skills
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Be customer service oriented
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be a good team player
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to task prioritization
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
|• Experience in this field is a must|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.