Corporate Social Responsibility
Environmental stewardship is a responsibility that Montship takes seriously. We pledge to:
- Act in accordance with environmental laws
- Pursue sustainable purchasing policy
- Promote efficient use of resources and energy
- Promote recycling and minimize waste
- Promote ethical sourcing
Montship Inc. is committed to provide a safe, healthy and rewarding workplace. We recognize that in order to provide the highest level of service, we must continue investing in our employees, who are the driving force of our overall success. We promote active involvement in our communities and our industry. We will:
- Promote ethical culture and equal opportunities for learning and growth
- Respect labor laws and human rights standards
- Support local charities, with specific emphasis on children and families.
- Support employees’ volunteering activities
- Support the maritime industry through active membership in various associations, including board and committee participation
Through the application of fair and sound corporate practices, Montship Inc. is committed to building strong relationships with all of our internal and external stakeholders. We believe that creating mutually beneficial relationships is what has kept, and what continues to keep the company strong for nine decades. Our employees are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of customer service. Our core operating values drive us to continue building confidence in our brand. We further embrace our social responsibility by educating our employees about careful selection of reliable suppliers, the support of local business, etc.